lauantai 30. maaliskuuta 2013

Getting started - Day 1

Today is the day we depart. We've agreed to meet at the airport 90 min before departure. My daughter drove me in a little early to fit her program so I'm contemplating the trip over a cup of coffee.

- Finally it gets started, after months of preparation I'm on the way
- Naturally questionning myself about what I have forgot (a charging cable for my iPad keyboard is the only thing identified sofar)
- In the past few days I managed to get manythings done at work that were long overdue, the impact of a hard deadline is often amazing
- Now it's time to pick up the Korean material again and start translating at least keywords of the presentation
- Will see if a month without PC, but with phone and iPad will cause me anxiety or relief!

What do I want to get out of the month?
- Gaining an understanding of how the Koreans look at the world of today, when the Western world looks at financial difficulties
 - What does Koreans see as worthwhile goals to strive for?
- At least a rudimentary conversation language of Korean
- What does Mobile Broadband and Cleantech look like in Korea?

- Anyhow I look forward to a month of being able to discuss, contemplate, photograph, exercise and learn!

Calce

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti