lauantai 30. maaliskuuta 2013

Above Irkutsk, South Siberia - local time in Helsinki: 00.20 and local time in Seoul: 06.20




We are now heading towards Korean peninsula. Flight with the white wings on Finnair flight number AY041 will take us to Seoul where we will arrive about 9 am local time. At the moment I do not have a clue where we will be going after we will arrive. I only know that we will have after arrival three hours ride with the minibus to our final destination.
There is really strange feeling about the trip at the moment, because we have planning it so long time and now we finally are on our way to Seoul and Korea. Probably when we land I will realise that we are going to be one month away and travelling and experiencing South Korea and Korean culture and habits. On the other hand I will also realise how much I will be missing my loved ones and friends in Finland.

This is how I prepared during the flight for arrival.
We needed to do some more paper work to get to the country: arrival information and also declaration for customs. Flight has been really ok so far. I got extra seat next to me free so I have plenty of space available. Thanks Finnair Check-in and Plus membership.
We still have plenty of things to do with the team, so that all the formal and also informal meetings will go as planned. The biggest task is to make presentation about Finland, European Union, Estonian, team etc. look sophisticated, cool and informative. Our biggest challenge is to make it interesting for Korean people because we have heard that they do not really understand English as widely as we would like to share the information about our countries, economy, business and educational system. I will upload also the presentation here as soon as we are really satisfied with the slides. I have to admit that Kristjan has done remarkable work on the presentation design.
Unfortunately I also heard yesterday that the North Korea announced “a war declaration” against South Korea so there are pretty much tension at the moment on the Korean peninsula. I will report about the situation when we will get to the final destination if there is something to worry about.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti